Today, Grange sits on the Board of Directors of the Society of the First Infantry Division, Pharmaceutical Product Development, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Corporate Council, and the Eshelman Foundation. General Grange is chief executive officer of Pharmaceutical Development, Inc., located in Wilmington, NC. Grange served for 10 years as COO and CEO of McCormick Foundation based in Chicago after 30 years of service in the U.S. Army, with his final command as the Commanding General of the First Infantry Division, known as the “Big Red One.” In that position, he served in Germany, Bosnia, Macedonia, and Kosovo.
- Infantry command at all levels from platoon to division level
- Commander, 75th Ranger Regiment
- Commander 1st Infantry Division
- TF Eagle in Bosnia
- Consultant and Writer as Irregular Warfare, IO, UW, and COIN Expert
- Bosnia, Kosovo, Beirut, DMZ Korea, Germany, Russia, Latin America
- Infantryman, Ranger, Special Forces, Aviator, Delta Force, and British S.A.S.
- Vietnam, Grenada, and the Middle East to include the First Gulf War